Built from local stone and roofed with zinc to resist the wind, Agon Lighthouse has been a guiding light for mariners since 1856. The lighthouse is intimately linked with the history of Regnéville Harbour, which once enjoyed an annual traffic of more than three hundred ships from diverse origins such as England, Norway and France. The lighthouse is open to the public during special guided tours and exhibitions. Opening times available from the Tourist Office.
Phare de la Pointe d'Agon
Lieu AGON-COUTAINVILLE
Other sites and monuments
Pratical informations
Equipements, services & comfort elements
Informations for groups
- Number of persons
- from 10 to 50 pers
- Group type
- Associations, Pensioners, Works committees, Students, Other organised groups, Professional, Educational, Sporting, Young-at-heart seniors
- Type of visit
- Permanent open visit
- Average duration
- 1h
- Bus parking
- Bus parking, Bus parking nearby
Access and location
Adress
50230 AGON-COUTAINVILLE
Contact
Phare de la Pointe d'Agon
Languages :