Parish church from the Middle Ages to 1812, then included in the parish of Bérigny before becoming a private chapel in 1845. Parts of the chapel date from the medieval period and the chancel with altarpiece from the 18th century. Included in the national register of designated ancient monuments.
Chapelle de Saint-Quentin-d'Elle
Lieu BERIGNY
Religious buildings
Informations for groups
- Number of persons
- from 1 to 50 pers
- Group type
- Associations, Pensioners, Works committees, Students, Other organised groups, Professional, Educational, Sporting, Young-at-heart seniors
- Type of visit
- Permanent open visit, Open visit on request, Guided visit on request, Educational visit on request
- Average duration
- 0h15
- Bus parking
- Bus parking nearby
Access and location
Adress
4 Saint-Quentin
50810 BERIGNY
Contact
Chapelle de Saint-Quentin-d'Elle
Languages :